Warrenton Premarq Hours 9-6.
Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Information and Referral
- Child/Adolescent (3-18 years) and Adult (18 and older) Outpatient Counseling
- Psychiatric Medication and Prescription Drug Assistance, as appropriate
- Case Management for Chronic Mental Illness, as appropriate
- Therapy and Skills-Training Groups for Children and Adults
- Project Intercept: early intervention for psychotic disorders (ages 14-25)
- Crisis Intervention and Stabilization Services
- Addiction Services
- Court-Mandated and Voluntary Individual and Group Outpatient Treatment
- Private Insurance
- Oregon Health Plan
- Personal Payment (Sliding Scale Fee)
The Astoria office is located at 2120 Exchange St. at the Park Medical Building. Warrenton office i Suite 204 in the Warrenton Premarq Center. The Seaside office is located at 318 South Holladay.