- Lodging & Travel
- Bed & Breakfast / Historic Inn
- Hotel / Motel
The Gilbert Inn is a romantic Queen Anne Victorian built in 1892. It offers 11 guest rooms each with their own private bathroom, queen bed, flat screen TV, and WiFi. Some rooms offer partial views of the ocean. Seaside's historic landmarks, beaches, eateries and shopping are within a block. The Inn seeks to provide adults with a romantic, restful and restorative atmosphere. It does not accommodate children or pets and is a non-smoking facility. Our location is 19 miles south of the Oregon and Washington border on the scenic Oregon Coast. Only 1 1/2 hours from Portland and 3 hours from Seattle. We look forward to your next visit!
- Historic Home of Alexander Gilbert
- One block to the ocean and Promenade.
- One block to Broadway.
- Walking distance to many downtown shops and restaurants.
- Three blocks to Seaside Convention Center.
- Accepts less than full week's stay
- Major Credit Cards
- Meeting Room
From the north enter Seaside, turn right on Ave. B. which turns into Ave. A. The Inn is on Ave. A and Beach. From the South enter Seaside, turn left on Ave. U, right onto Beach, drive to Ave. A.