Jim's Biplane Rides
- Arts, Culture & Entertainment
- Sports & Recreation
Flying now at Troutdale. Get Spring discount pricing. GIFT CERTIFICATES now available for the 2018 flying season.
Good for either location: Columbia River Gorge Tours from Troutdale in Spring+ Fall
North Coast Tours from Seaside July through Labor Day.
Pricing is for the flight. Same price one or two.
All major credit cards accepted plus 4%
Barnstormers Intro $150 for 1 or 2 local hop at least 12 minutes
Barnstormers Intro Plus $200 for 1 or 2 lower and higher, very popular upgrade for 16 minutes
Standard Intro $250 for 1 or 2 up to 12 miles out and back, twenty minutes+
Longer flights are discounted per minute:
Waldo Special $320 for 1 or 2 up to 20 miles out and back, thirty minutes+
Lucky Lindy $420 for 1 or 2 up to 25 miles out and back, forty-five minutes+
One Hour $500 for 1 or 2 Best rate, up to 25 miles, sixty minutes+
- Custom local scenic flights up to 25 mile radius of departure point
- Two passengers carried side by side in front cockpit, 4 to 97years old
- Commerical pilot with over 4000+ flight hours since 1974
- 100% safety record, over 8 thousand happy passengers
When at the coast operating from the Seaside Municipal Airport, 2797 U.S. 101, Seaside OR When at the Troutdale Airport flying from Gorge Winds Aviation, 920 NW Perimeter Way, Troutdale, OR 97060