Personal Computer Training
- Business & Professional Services
- Computers & Telecommunications
Private, confidential, personalized instruction.
I come to your home or office so you can learn in a familiar environment. You learn by doing. I teach individuals or groups. I have a variety of handouts on common topics. For individuals, I take notes on my laptop as I teach so you don't have to write anything down. I make sure you understand the notes. After I'm gone, you can practice what you learned.
Boost your productivity.
If you've been struggling to accomplish your business tasks and feel some projects take to-o-o long, you can learn new ways of doing them more efficiently. You could save yourself a lot of time you could spend doing other important tasks.
I speak in plain English.
From the start, we'll decide what terms make the most sense to you and we'll stick to them. If I start talking like a techie, stop me!
Here are my rates and scheduling.
My rate is $50/hour (with a $10/hour discount for seniors 55 and older, students, and job-seekers). You are welcome to invite one or two others to sit in on your training. I travel to Long Beach, Ilwaco, Astoria, Warrenton, Gearhart, and Seaside.
- PC Basics (The mouse and keyboard, Terminology, Start and end a program)
- Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outook, Publisher)
- E-mail (E-mail addresses, Contact lists, Attachments, Virus protection)
- The Internet (Browsers, URLs, Bookmarks, Searching)
- Digital Cameras (Taking good pictures, Storing and cataloging pictures, Editing pictures)
I come to your site, or we work via an online connection. The remote support tools work well to enable me to see your screen, operate your mouse, and type on your keyboard. You can be anywhere!